Taught by:Gudrun Johnston
Thursday September 14th - CLOSED
Friday September 15th - CLOSED
Experience level: Advanced Beginner*
The Westside Woolie integrates a variety of techniques into one adorable hat.
- Fair Isle knitting
- Peerie (small) motifs to keep the floats short and the knitting manageable for those newer to stranded knitting
- Simple embroidery stitching to adorn the hat
- Basic crochet (optional).Tassels and pom poms!
- You can even substitute other motifs as long as the stitch count works
- You get to decide how you want to add these embellishments.
- This hat comes in two sizes, child and adult
- Of course it is super important that you work to gauge to get the right fit so a little bit of swatching prior to class is a must.