Get Your Technique On!
Taught by:Tanis Gray
Thursday Sep 15
Friday Sep 16
Experience level: Intermediate Level
Cables and bobbles and chart reading, oh my!
In this class you are going to get to stretch your knitting muscles in all directions while knitting up a gorgeous, super chic headband.
What we will cover together in this class:
- Conquer chart knitting
- learn how to bobble with ease
- cable like a champ
- add a bit of lace work and master shaping in this class.
- We’ll get comfortable with increases and decreases
- work a provisional cast on
- learn how to kitchener stitch
- work an applied icord
Homework: Come with yarn wound.
Kit fee: 5 USD
- 1 hank fingering weight yarn (Shalimar Yarns Paulie shown) in solid or semi-solid color, or approx. 100yds
- size US 2 (2.75mm) 16” circular knitting needles
- size US 2 (2.75mm) DPNs for attached icord
- 2 stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- waste yarn
- size D crochet hook
- Kit fee includes a color handout, including instructions.